EXOTIC LAOS TRAVEL
If you like peacefulness or adventure, Laos would be the ideal holiday destination for you. Laos is unique land-locked country in Southeast Asia. But Mother Nature has compensated it in small ways by bestowing on it magnificent mountain ranges, immense forests, plethora of river systems. The Mekong River runs through whole country from North to South. The population of Laos is a very warm, friendly and welcoming, that celebrate different festivals a year (both local and national). No matter where you go, you can join in the celebrations with them. Laos is famous as a Buddhist country with a lot of pagodas and temples throughout its lands. Visitors also fall in love its typical and delicious cuisine.
- Location: 237,955 km2, bordered by 5 countries: Myanmar & China (Northwest),Vietnam (East), Cambodia (southwest) and Thailan (west and southwest)
- Capital and largest city: Vientaine
- Official language: Laos
- Spoken languages: Laos, Hmong, Khmu, French
- Ethnic Groups: ~53,2% Lao, ~11%Khmu, ~9.2% Hmong, and others (Tai, Makong, Katang, Lue, Akha…)
- Religions: Buddhism, Christianity, others
- Calling code: +856
- Currency: KIP (LAK)
Exotic Laos Travel would like to invite you to come and enjoy unforgettable experiences in Laos - the land of 1000 Elephants.
Top Choices by Travel Experts & Excellent feedback from our travellers
Dear Valuable Clients,
As a local travel agency in Laos, we are proud to be your faithful companion.
Our offers are definitely based on:
- Local Tour Price: Every single service’s cost is competitive and locally based.
- Local Services: Every season, our Team does inspections and select qualified services to propose to our clients.
- Local Travel Style: Our Programs are all authentic, by focusing on history, culture, landscape and the local's life in Laos.
- Local Advisor: We are knowledgeable about home-land and being patient, helpful, and informative and will seek to answer any questions our clients have, (even if we have to ask a local for information). We work as a team and delight in inspiring you in your travel plans. We also accompany you during your stay in Laos.
Exotic Laos Travel would like to welcome you very soon in Laos!
Don’t hesitate do contact us at any time!
Exotic Laos Team
We recently booked a 10-day tour with Exotic Laos Travel with stops in Luang Prabang, Vientiane and Champasak; planning was easy, communications and at a very fair price.
Very pleasant trip. We had a lot of fun! The tour ...
In March, my sister and me, we made the 6-day trip to Luang prabang in Laos. The trip was very amazing and the thing that impressed me the most was the cooking class here.It is very nice to start the day by visiting the local market. This is a perfect place for people who would like to enjoy some...
I’ve just got back from my solo trip to amazing Nothern of Laos and I was very pleasantly suprised at how personalized an organized tour could be. Thanks to your agency! I found Laos as an authentic, nonchalant and beautiful country with a nice, happy, warm and friendly lcoal people. I cannot say...
An awesome week exploring the whole of Laos with my family! This was our first visit to Laos and everything, every minutes were enjoyable! We also appreciated your backup support when there were weather problems in Vang Vieng. Finally we would gladly recommend Exotic Laos Travel to our friends.
Dear Ms Dokmai,
I cannot begin to thank you enough for this wonderful trip to Luang Prabang. It has been nothing short of an amazing adventure to the insights of the food and culture of the Lao people.
Lai Wan , Iris and Kevin
I and my wife had the most remarkable 14 days tour from North to South with Exotic Laos Travel. We would like to thank your team for their efforts in organizing a great blend of natural, culture and local experience, adjusted perfectly for us. All our guides were excellent, especially Mr K.Keo. H...
Mr and Mrs DEAN
Laos travel news
Get useful information in Laos Travel news to be sure that things will be well-arranged somehow for your trip in Laos